Oceanmoorflex Polypropylene and Polyester Rope
- login to see price -
Oceanmoorflex (polypropylene + polyester) 8 strand rope, UV protected and highly abrasion-resistant with canvas-covered eyes at both ends (six tucks eye splice), comes with DNV GL verification statement with individual coil MTC or DNV GL certificate (as per availability)
A high tenacity polypropylene rope combined with polyester yarn, supplying a higher breaking strength with increased abrasion resistance and a lower elongation with dimensional stability. Suitable for a wide range of marine mooring and towing applications.
Oceanmoorflex rope remains the trusted brand used by global operators and with the MEG4 accredited certification, will form the basis of effective line management plans.
Features and benefits:
- Excellent shock absorption
- UV stabilized
- Excellent shape retention – easily spliced
- No reduction in strength when wet
- Specific gravity – 0.99 floats
- No water absorption
- 185°C melting point
- Excellent chemical resistance to acid
- Supplied with protected eye each end
- Certification – Germanischer Lloyd 3rd party certificate